- IndyCar’s Pippa Mann On Breast Cancer And Racing Macho Men
- IndyCar Team Target Chip Ganassi’s Secret Weapon: Mike Hull
- Chip Ganassi’s Philosophy Key To Dixon’s 2015 IndyCar Championship
- Scott Dixon Ecstatic And Mournful As Newly Crowned IndyCar Champ
- IndyCar Rookie Sensation Sage Karam After Fatal Pocono Crash
- IndyCar Legend Rick Mears Before Sonoma Championship Shoot-Out: Be Patient
- IndyCar Immersion Program: My 190-MPH Wild Ride With Mario Andretti
- Verizon IndyCar Racer Justin Wilson Dies Of Head Injuries From Pocono 500 Race Sunday
About Vanessa O’Brien
Vanessa O’Brien is a British-American mountain climber, explorer, public speaker and former business executive. She is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and a Member of The Explorers Club.
She has climbed the highest peak on every continent and has a Guinness World Record for doing so in 295 days, setting a record for the fastest time a woman first achieved this goal. Vanessa has also skied the last 60 nautical miles or 111 km to the South Pole and North Pole completing the Explorers Grand Slam in 11 months, becoming the first woman to do so in under a calendar year and the 8th woman in the world to accomplish this. Vanessa has also successfully completed the Boston Marathon running 26.2 miles in 2017.